The Bryans Brood

Thursday, February 3, 2011

Failure??

OK, That's it! I admit it! I failed at being a professional blogger! I have been going through several blogs of people I know and they are so "on top of it" while I sit here with random thoughts in my head that never make it to the computer. I am not sure why? Maybe because I am not a very witty person, or maybe I think that my life is not that interesting. Or who wants to read what I have to say? Maybe there is someone out there that cares about the daily life of a Mommy/Wife/Friend...who knows?????

Well today I actually made the step of going to the YMCA and inquiring about being a member. I use to love when we were members of the YMCA in RR before the HUGE additions so I can only imagine how awesome it is now. But as you can all tell I am not exactly a "work out junkie." It could be easily noticed by the 44 oz. soda I carry in my hand daily, the growth that follows me everywhere I go(don't try to say you don't know what I am talking about....MY BUTT!) or the fact that if I want Sonic tater tots, some amazing cookies from MacDonald's or an entire box of cinnasticks from Gattis by goly I am going to eat it! I have never been a healthy eater and by no means is that acceptable. I am going out on a limb here and admitting my weight on a public website....170! Yes....170 pounds of tater tots, Sodas, Redbulls, and whatever else seems tasty that day. After my children I managed to get down to 150, of course working at a daycare and chasing children was a huge part plus the stress of going through the ADHD diagnosis for Cayde was another but either way I was 10 pounds heavier than before I got pregnant with Cayde. I was even in my "goal" Lucky jeans that cost over 100$, and we all know I don't spend 100$ on anything. Anyhow....back to what I was saying. I feel blessed that thankfully weight has never been an issue. I see shows such as "I use to be Fat" and "Heavy" and say to myself "If they can do by golly I CAN!" There is no reason why I can't get up off my tush and make myself healthier! There is NO EXCUSE! So today while waiting to pick up Cayde I made a goal chart! I am determined to stop my soda addiction, unhealthy yet tasty food addiction, and start working out! Now I just have to prove to Todd that I will stick to it and follow through. Lets see if I can come up with a plan so in a month I can convince him that we need a gym membership and we will actually use it this time!!! Now....off to make my goal chart on a HUGE poster board because I am anal like that :)

No comments:

Post a Comment