The Bryans Brood

Thursday, June 30, 2011

Update...Since it has been forever!

I admit it...I totally forgot that I had a blog! It has been so long since I posted. The last month is due to our computer being broken but thanks to Uncle Chris it is back up and going :) so I guess I will just memo some updates and random things!
Well Summer is here.....along with heat and total boredom(or what the kids think). Sometimes I am convinced they think money grows on trees because everday it is "lets go to Six flags" "lets go to Jumping Beans" "lets go to the movies" Those are just a couple. We have enjoyed the pool, swim parks and dollar movies! Rio in 3D was amazing! Hop is scheduled for tomorrow. Memo:save money by sneaking in your own food! :):) :) Overall it has been a pretty awesome summer so far. Devry arrived last week to stay until the begining of August and the kids sleep until atleast 8 or 9 everyday! HUGE WOOHOO! Lauren of course sleeps until I make her wake up. She is my heavy sleeper for sure. I guess that balances out Caydes sleep disorder, maybe? Devry loves to cook so breakfast has fallen on him in the morning. He is up bright eyed and bushy tailed and instead of a simple breakfast he goes all out and enjoys it! HUGE WOOHOO for me again! Todd is buried up to his eyeballs at work as always. I truly value that man as a husband, daddy and amazing provider! No matter how rocky things get he is the balance in our family and I love him for that! Most people dont get lucky at a Army Club on a week night but I DID!!!! what else.....vacation last week. Went all over the state of Texas in a matter of days. Stayed in a cabin in Kingsland and it was beyond amazing! Then Space Center in Houston was awesome, Six Flags and the River Walk. Swimming on the roof of the hotel was awesome! Kids had a blast but above everything else we got to spend an entire week with the Stewarts which is something we have never done! It was truly a blessing! This weekend I have no idea what is in store for us but I am sure these 3 little monsters in our house will have us on the go as always!!! ok-im off for now....dinner, baths, bed, ME TIME.....MUAH

No comments:

Post a Comment